Suzuki Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Suzuki owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Suzuki have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Suzuki problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2008 Suzuki XL7A/C and heater not working properly#1
- 2009 Suzuki Equatorair bag sensor stopped working#2
- 2003 Suzuki XL7battery light on#3
- 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitarabroken stick shift#4
- 2008 Suzuki XL7constant noise in the steering#5
- 2008 Suzuki Forenzadoor locks operate unintentionally#6
- 2007 Suzuki SX4engine misfires#7
- 2009 Suzuki SX4fuses blowing#8
- 2007 Suzuki XL7inaccurate temperature gauge#9
- 2008 Suzuki XL7leaky sun roof#10